MN – Twin Cities.Com – Authorities say leaking L-P gas caused an explosion that leveled a home in Parkers Prairie and sent a woman to the hospital.
The blast happened around 7:30 last night on the outskirts of the western Minnesota town.
Fire Chief Doug Hoffman says a woman who lived at the house was injured. She was taken to Douglas County Hospital in Alexandria. Her name and condition haven’t been released.
Hoffman says there was “definitely a severe gas leak there.” He says the blast damaged several neighboring homes and scattered debris for about a city block.
The state fire marshal’s office is expected on the scene later today.