Reynoldsburg, OH- A woman was killed and three others were hospitalized on Thursday, including a 10-year-old boy, after carbon monoxide filled a home.

The four people were found shortly before 9 a.m. at a house in the 1100 block of Gibson Road, 10TV’s Andy Hirsch reported.

Authorities said a person grew concerned and went to the house when one of them failed to show up for a meeting earlier in the morning.

“They saw someone lying on the floor through a window and they called 911,” said Truro Township Fire Lt. Bob Conaway.

Angela Collins, 29, was found inside the home died from her exposure to the gas.

Authorities did not identity the other three victims.It was not clear how or if they were related, Hirsch reported.

Two men were taken to The Ohio State University Medical Center; one of the men was in critical condition and the other was upgraded to fair condition shortly after 5 p.m..

The boy, who was transported to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, was said to be improving, Hirsch reported.

No additional information about his condition was released.

Investigators said a faulty furnace was to blame.

Firefighters said carbon monoxide levels inside the home were more than 400 parts per million.According to the Environmental Protection Agency, homes with gas stoves average less than 15 parts per million.