Bear, DE – Six people, including 5 children, are hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident in New Castle County.
Fire crews were called just after 8 p.m. Saturday to the 100 block of Flamingo Drive in Bear, Delaware.
Upon arrival, officials said crews discovered an adult woman and five children sick with carbon monoxide poisoning.
All the victims were taken to Christiana Hospital. They are expected to survive.
Officials said they also discovered the residence had no electricity and a portable generator was being used inside the apartment.
The incident is under investigation.