Wilton Manors, FL – A Wilton Manors family cooking on a charcoal grill inside their home was hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning Friday morning.

Wilton Manors police Detective Sergeant Pete Bigelsen says Angeline Jean-Francois moved the cooking indoors because their power was shut off on Thursday. Jean Cayemitte says his wife was cooking in a laundry room in the rear of their home.

Cayemitte noticed his 2-year-old son, his other three children and his wife were all having breathing problems.

Bigelsen says the baby was unconscious but was later resuscitated. The other three children fainted when they walked outside.

The family was taken to the hospital for treatment and is expected to be OK.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas. It’s the number one cause of poisoning in the United States each year.