Tooele, UT- Police say a 54-year-old Tooele man has died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning after working on his truck most of the day.

Authorities say the man was found unconscious in his living room a little before 10 p.m. Wednesday.

Tooele police Sgt. Don Nelson says a door that connected the living room and the garage was open, and there were high levels of the toxic gas inside the house.

Officials say paramedics who tried to revive him were unsuccessful.

The man’s name has not yet been released.