Cincinnati, OH – WKRC – Two people recover after they were possibly poisoned by carbon monoxide.

Crews were called to a home on Donald Road in Tate Township, Clermont County around 10:30 Thursday night. Officers say one person was unconscious and another had trouble breathing.

Both were taken by Air Care to the hospital. One of them is 12-years-old and was taken to Children’s Hospital. Their names and conditions had not been released Friday morning.

Officials say this probably started with a problem in the furnace.