Grand Rapids, OH – A Grand Rapids family lost everything after their trailer exploded Saturday night. Fire crews say four people were inside this trailer in the Road River Estates when a propane tank exploded around 8pm. A man and woman were burned and were taken by air ambulance to a local hospital.
Two kids were in another part and the trailer, but they were not injured. The Grand Rapids Fire Chief says the tank had just been filled the day before and a spark must have ignited the fire. No condition on the two injured adults. The children are staying with relatives.