Landover, MD – Carbon monoxide sent three people to hospitals in Prince George’s County Monday, according to authorities.

Fire and Rescue units were called to a home in the 4800 block of 69th Place in Landover Hills for the report of several people overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.

Emergency workers arrived at about 5:30 p.m. and found three people, a 2-year-old child, an 18- to 20-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman, overcome by the fumes.

Officials tell News4 that a gas-powered generator inside the house may have caused the carbon monoxide to get into the house.

All three people were taken by helicopter to area hospitals.