UT – Three young children were rushed to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning shortly before 2:00 Friday afternoon at Pineview Reservoir near Cemetery Point. The children were inside a boat with their family when they became sick.

Two Weber County Sheriff’s deputies became sick themselves while inspecting the boat onshore. They were taken to the hospital as a precaution, but were released in good condition.

Officials say the boat had some sort of exhaust leak. The children were transported by helicopter to an Primary Children’s Medical Center and are expected to be okay.