WA – Three people are injured after a propane tank exploded in Tulalip Tuesday morning.
Two of the injured people, a man and a woman, were sleeping in an RV when the tank exploded and fire spread to the RV.
The woman was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center and a man was transported to a hospital. Information on their conditions has not been released.
Fire officials said the woman and man are mother and son.
Another person who lived next door to the RV was also injured.
Neighbors said they smelled propane around 1 a.m., but could not find the source. Around 9 a.m., a tank exploded, fire officials said.
The explosion also blew out the window’s of a neighbor’s place.