Salt Lake City, UT – KSL News – Three people were taken to the hospital this afternoon because of carbon monoxide poisoning.

One member of the family was feeling a little light-headed so they checked on the other people in the house. All were feeling a little sick.

They called 9-1-1 and went outside the home to get some fresh air. When crews arrived they found elevated levels of carbon monoxide. The cause is believed to be the furnace.

All three were taken to the hospital and are expected to be fine.