Aurora, CO- The Denver Post – One man and two women suffered carbon monoxide poisoning at an Aurora apartment today and were taken to the hospital for treatment.

Aurora Fire officials say one of the women was unconscious when she was removed from a unit of a six-unit apartment building in the 1200 block of South Carson. All three people were taken to Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital.

A man in the apartment reportedly called for help when he couldn’t wake up his wife.

Only one apartment was affected, authorities said. Officials from Xcel Energy were at the scene investigating the cause of the poisoning.

Aurora Fire officials measured a carbon monoxide level of 230 parts per million in the affected apartment. A level of 100 parts per million is considered dangerous.