Dallas, TX – A woman and three children were burned when a small explosion sparked a
one-alarm house fire today in Rylie, part of far southeast Dallas.
Arson investigators determined that the 11:20 a.m. explosion was caused by a
propane leak in the bathroom, Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans said.
A 16-year-old boy was in the bathroom at the time.
All of those injured at the home in the 13000 block of Foothill Drive were
transported to Parkland Memorial Hospital in serious condition.
The other victims were two girls, ages 3 and 13, and a 42-year-old woman.
All are related, though it’s unclear how.