Reno, TX- A Parker County toddler and her grandmother were killed when a leaking propane tank ignited and set their mobile home on fire.

The blaze that killed the 2-year-old girl and 44-year-old woman started Friday evening in Reno.

Firefighters think the toddler’s grandfather was trying to fix a problem with a 300-gallon propane tank when he noticed the pop-off valve was leaking gas into the home.

He tried to slow the leak but the gas ignited.

Investigators don’t know what sparked the blaze.

The grandfather was not injured.