Denver, CO – Arvada fire fighters treated several dozen teenage hockey players Saturday night who became ill from high Carbon monoxide levels at a Greeley hockey rink.

Hockey parent, Annette Irick told Fox31 that the players, who range in age from 14 to 17 began complaining of headaches, nausea and dizziness after leaving the Mountain States Arena hockey rink in Greeley.When the team arrived home in Arvada, some parents took their children to a local fire house to be checked out by paramedics.

As of 9 pm Saturday night, the Arvada Fire Department confirmed that it had treated a total of 32 patients including players, parents and other family members. 7 patients had to be transported.

Irick tells Fox31 News that two teenager were taken to Children’s Hospital in Denver to undergo Barometric Chamber treatment.

The Greeley Fire company that responded to calls about the high CO levels tells Fox31 News that the CO levels inside the Mountain States Ice Arena measures at more than 300 ppm.A reading of 35 ppm is enough to set off a standard home carbon monoxide detector.