Donnelly, ID – Sixteen people packed inside a home in central Idaho were taken to a local hospital after showing symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Idaho Statesman reports there may have been a gas leak at a home in Donnelly. According to the Valley County Sheriff’s Office, Donnelly Fire and emergency responders rushed to the home after a call to its fire station around noon Tuesday. All told, 18 people were in the house. Sixteen had symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide exposure and were taken to St. Luke’s McCall Medical Center.

Symptoms include a headache, dizziness and weakness. The injuries weren’t believed to be life-threatening, with not everybody transported to the hospital requiring treatment. Authorities say they believe the leak was contained and nobody else is at risk.