San Antonio, TX – KSAT – Six family members, including four children, were hospitalized Monday morning for carbon monoxide poisoning.

San Antonio Fire Department officials said the mother of the children called 911 after she felt dizzy and nauseated.

Fire officials said the level of carbon monoxide at the home in the 8600 block of Elk Runner was very high.

Luckily, someone was notified,” said Lt. Jesse Torres, of the San Antonio Fire Department.

Torres said it appears the carbon monoxide was leaking from a faulty central heating unit.

The family members are expected to be OK.