Barrington, IL – NBC5 -Authorities said the last of seven people treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after a high school hockey game at the Barrington Ice Arena were released from a local hospital Sunday evening.

About 60 people were evacuated from the rink Saturday night during a game between the Cary-Grove and Lake Zurich high school hockey teams.

Barrington Fire Lieutenant Michael Brown said the fumes apparently came from a Zamboni, a propane-fueled machine which smoothes the ice before and during games.

Coaches suspended the game after the athletes complained of worsening exhaustion, headaches, and nausea. Players were pale, with at least one passing out and another vomiting