Ross Township, PA – WTAE-TV – A woman and her son were found dead Saturday morning, apparently the victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, police said.

The woman’s husband, whose name was not released, found Donna Bethoski, 31, and their son Brian, 11, inside their home on Perry Highway. The husband had just returned home after working an overnight shift.

“At this point, we believe the mother pulled the car into the garage and inadvertently left the car running,” said Detective William Barrett, of the Ross Township Police Department.

The coroner said acute carbon monoxide poisoning caused the deaths and both deaths were ruled accidental.