Philadelphia, PA – A high-rise apartment building for seniors was partially evacuated Monday night because of carbon monoxide concerns, fire officials said.

Around 9 p.m., firefighters reported detecting elevated levels of carbon monoxide inside the Casa Farnese apartments at 13th and Lombard Streets, officials said.

Residents were ordered to evacuate to the lobby level and Red Cross responders were called to the scene. Late Monday night, the residents were told they could return to their units. No injuries were reported.