Ferndale, AK – Pulaski County officials say a leaky propane tank is to blame for an explosion Wednesday night in Ferndale that destroyed a house and injured three people.

It happened along Garrison Road.

Robert Johnson, 27, of Little Rock was air-lifted to the hospital with burns to his upper body.

Officials say he was helping Tiffany Ilo, 29, and her two-year-old son move into the home. She was treated for some minor injuries and shock, and her son was taken to Arkansas Children’s Hospital for observation.

The 120-thousand-dollar home was a total loss.