Auburn, GA- Inspectors from the state insurance commissioners office will travel Wednesday to a Barrow County home that exploded Tuesday.
Investigators told CBS 46 Tuesday theyre checking to see if a 500-gallon propane tank caused the blast at the Auburn house.
Police said six people were inside, including a mother who had to drop her 19-month-old baby out of a second floor window before jumping herself.
The mothers other three children and a neighbor’s child ran out the front door.
“It was pretty scary. I was pretty scared that my momma wouldn’t make it,” said Autumn Iler, one of the children.
All six suffered minor injuries.
The homeowner said the blast happened about 30 minutes after the gas company filled the propane tank.