Gray, Ia – An explosion has destroyed a machine shed in western Iowa, damaging a house and sending one person to the hospital.

The blast occurred early Sunday at the Mike Wede residence near Gray, in Audubon County. A propane tank caused the explosion, the state fire marshal’s office said.

The force of the blast lifted the house off its foundation and blew out the windows.

Five people were in the home at the time. One person was taken to the hospital with minor injuries from shattered glass.

The explosion is being investigated.