Thompson, OH – A trailer in Thompson caught fire Thursday night after ice fell on a propane tank and caused a leak.
Fire officials said the ice fell from the roof of the trailer on Route 166 and hit the tank, which later ignited when the hot water tank kicked in.
A neighbor heard the explosion and called 911 and the trailer’s occupant, who got out OK.
The fire chief said the trailer will be a total loss. No surrounding trailers were damaged.
One firefighter was transported with a shoulder injury.