Moffat, TX – No one was injured when an explosion blew the roof off of a Moffat home Wednesday morning in Bell County.

A Moffat volunteer firefighter reportedly saw a mushroom-like cloud coming from the area of the home just minutes before the first 911 calls came in to dispatchers.

Firefighters arrived at the home in the 13000 block of Moffat Road just before 10:40 a.m. only to find flames shooting through the roof. A preliminary survey of the home showed broken glass littered the yard- a sure sign of explosion.

Bell County Fire Marshal Steve Casey believes a propane leak inside the home caused an explosion inside.

Luckily, the resident of the leveled home was in the process to moving to a new house. Firefighters say he will be staying in his new home tonight.

Firefighters from Moffat, Morgan’s Point, Temple and Troy were on hand to battle the blaze.