Baltimore, MD – WJZ -Dozens of Morgan State University students were evacuated from their dormitory early this morning after carbon monoxide sickened a building worker.

It happened just after 12:30 a.m. at the Howard P. Rawlings Dormitory.

School officials tell Eyewitness News that a worker was cleaning the floor using a floor buffer that had a propane leak.

Firefighters later found the man semiconscious.

Students were evacuated for about 3 hours while crews did a thorough check of the building.

No students were injured.

The worker is expected to make a full recovery.