Delphos, OH – The home of Scott Ranes at lot 31 in Ulm’s II Trailer Court at 227 W. Clime St. is a total loss following a propane heater explosion at approximately 7:24 p.m. Sunday.

Delphos Fire and Rescue responded to the home with four fire units and 22 personnel. According to reports, the trailer was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived.

Ranes and his wife were able to escape the trailer with cuts and burns; however, they were transported to the hospital a short time later by a family member. Their condition is unknown.

Two family pets were unable to be rescued.

AEP and the American Red Cross were called to the scene.