Tulare County, CA – A female victim was burned Thursday morning in what appeared to be a propane explosion on the 18900 block of Avenue 192 in Plainview, Tulare County Fire Department firefighters reported.

The victim, whose identity and age were not disclosed, was airlifted by helicopter to a burn-trauma unit in Fresno, firefighters reported.

Fire was seen in the kitchen area and living-room windows had been blown out, firefighters reported.

Source for the gas that likely caused the explosion was a hole in the gas line to the stove, firefighters reported.

Condition of the victim was not immediately available. Firefighters said she suffered third-degree, or severe, burns to her legs and right arm.