Redding, CA – A propane gas explosion and fire destroyed a mobile home in Anderson Monday, leaving a mother and three children without a place to stay.It happened around 10:30 Monday morning at the Lone Tree Mobile Home Park in Anderson.The Cottonwood Fire Department says Josh Waddle suffered first degree burns when he tried to re-light his sister’s propane water heater.The explosion burned his face and chest.Fire then spread through the trailer, and it was fully involved when firefighters arrived.The woman who lives in the trailer and her three children are being assisted by the Red Cross.