Dallas, TX – A gas explosion has severely damaged the laundry room of an apartment complex in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas.

According to Dallas Fire & Rescue, one person was injured by flying glass when a possible natural gas leak caused an explosion in the second floor laundry room of the Knight Apartments on Congress Ave near Wycliff.

When fire crews arrived, they saw a little smoke, with small amounts of debris outside on the ground. Once inside, they found a couple of hot spots that were quickly extinguished.

Three apartment units were damaged.