Manor, TX – Police said the man who was found dead in a Manor tire shop on March 24 died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to Manor Police, the initial autopsy findings place the cause of Luis Cristobal Cortezs death as asphyxiation by carbon monoxide. Police added there was a lawnmower found running inside a cargo container of Daniels Tire Shop where Cortez was potentially sleeping.
Investigators said the Cortez was likely running the mower to heat the container.
Manor PD said last week that the death was being treated as suspicious. On Monday, police said they their investigation is ruling out any indication of foul play.