Rosedale, MD – Baltimore County police have identified a woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Baltimore County police spokesman Bill Toohey says 44-year-old Pandora Spriggs died on Saturday.

Spriggs was one of four people who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in a Rosedale apartment complex more than a week ago. Two women, a man and an 11-month-old child were hospitalized on Dec. 18 following the leak.

Investigators haven’t yet determined the case of the leak.

Earlier this month, the Baltimore County Council passed a law that requires carbon monoxide detectors in all rental units heated by fuel burning equipment. The law also applies to any unit attached to a garage.