Greensboro, NC – O’Charley’s restaurant was evacuated Friday night after the fire department found high levels of carbon monoxide. The restaurant reopened Saturday afternoon.

According to the Greensboro fire department, a handful of employees felt nauseous Friday evening. Crews responded to a medical call when the fire department decided to test carbon monoxide levels in the restaurant.

Pete Adderton with the Greensboro fire department told WFMY News 2 that levels were dangerously high.

The fire department evacuated all employees and patrons around 8:30 p.m.

EMS monitored roughly 10 employees. No patrons reported feeling sick. A manager told WFMY News 2 all employees are feeling better.

As of 10 p.m. Friday, levels were back down after the fire department turned off heating and cooking appliances.