Delphos, OH – Delphos Herald — There were no injuries when a dryer in the laundry room at the Delphos Trailer Park, 202 Holland Ave., caught fire at 5:26 p.m. Sunday.

According to a report by Delphos Fire and Rescue, the fire in the laundry room was due to a gas buildup in the service area above the dryers. Once the dryer was turned on, it exploded, causing moderate damage to the building.

The Fire Marshal’s arson unit has ruled a natural gas leak was the cause of the accidental fire.

An unidentified man was in the laundry room at the time of the explosion, but was not injured.

Two trucks, one EMS unit and 17 firefighters responded to the fire. They were back in service at 8:26 p.m.