Dallas, TX – A neighbor helps rescue a woman whose Grand Prairie home is completely destroyed in a natural gas explosion Friday morning.

The explosion happened just after 8 a.m. in the 700 block of MacGregor and went to two alarms.

The explosion was so intense that it blew out the windows of a home across the street.

“We heard a loud boom and saw the house staring to fall over. I ran over there looking for [the woman]. She was in front of the house… I picked her up and carried her across the street and by the time I looked back, the house was in flames,” neighbor Robert Amaro said.