Eveleth, MN – Multiple people in Eveleth were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning early Saturday morning.

Eveleth Police Chief Tim Koivunen says around 2 a.m., a report came in that a person at 610 Adams Avenue had gone to the hospital in Virginia complaining of flu like symptoms.

Doctors determined the person has high levels of carbon monoxide in their system, according to Chief Koivunen. That’s when crews went to the home to get people out of there.

Police say everyone is OK, and nobody needs serious treatment.