Red Lodge, MT – RED LODGE, Mont. – A carbon monoxide leak at a resort sickened dozens of people attending a banquet celebrating the 230th anniversary of the Marine Corps, sending 42 of them to hospitals, authorities said Sunday.

No one suffered major illness, said Red Lodge Rural Fire Department Chief Tom Kuntz.

“There were a few women who were pregnant that caused more concern, but my understanding is no one had any serious effects as a result of it,” Kuntz said.

About 200 people were attending the banquet, he said.

Authorities found a “fairly major” carbon monoxide leak in the basement boilers at the Rock Creek Resort, in south-central Montana, Kuntz said.

Forty-two people were taken to a local hospital, and 14 of them were flown to a hospital in Billings, about 60 miles to the east, for further evaluation, Kuntz said.

None of them remained hospitalized Sunday, said officials at the Red Lodge Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings.