Montgomery County, OH – A Harrison Township mom and her three kids have now been released from the hospital after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning early this morning.

They were treated and released after only a few hours at the hospital.

Carbon monoxide detectors can help in this kind of situation and this Harrison Township home did not have one.

If you live in Harrison Township, firefighters will give out high quality detectors for free.

It appears that the furnace malfunctioned causing the carbon monoxide leak.