Monroe Township, NJ – One person was injured Thursday in an explosion that heavily damaged a New Jersey home.

Officials are still investigating but suspect the Monroe Township blast was sparked by a natural gas leak that knocked the home off of its foundation.

William Saucier, 49, was inside the home at the time of the explosion and was airlifted to Cooper University Medical Center in Camden, N.J., for

treatment of burns to his face and arms.

His injuries are not considered life-threatening.

Neighbors said the stunned man ran from the house following the 3 p.m. explosion and looked for his cat.