Stratford, Ct., WCTX News – A man was found dead and a woman seriously poisoned by carbon monoxide in their condominium in Stratford yesterday.

It may have been caused by a car running in the couple’s garage beneath the condo.

The husband and wife, believed to be in their 50s, were not immediately identified until their families are notified.

Police are investigating but say it appeared that no foul play was involved.A neighbor called nine-one-one after his carbon monoxide alarm sounded.

Authorities say the couple’s unit did not have carbon monoxide or smoke detectors.