South Bend, IN- WDNU-TV – One man is dead tonight and three others hospitalized after all four suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.

Relatives found the unconscious men inside a van parked inside a closed garage at 617 South Philippa Street in South Bend.

Police say all four men had very high levels of carbon monoxide in their blood.

The survivors told police the men were playing cards in the van and had turned on the engine to stay warm.

The three survivors and the man who died were all in their twenties.