Frohn, MN – A 30-year-old man is still in critical condition and two other people are hospitalized after carbon monoxide exposure at their home in Beltrami County.
30-year-old Christopher Crew was in critical condition at Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC) as of 10:30 a.m. Sunday morning.24-year-old Emma Jennings and 57-year-old Vincent Beyl are listed in satisfactory condition.
The Beltrami County Sheriff’s Department says 20-year-old Gary Jennings returned to his Frohn Township home around 9 a.m. Saturday morning and found his family unconscious.
First responders found 50-year-old Colleen Jennings dead in the home and Beyl, Emma Jennings and Crew unconscious.All three were eventually taken to HCMC.
Gary Jennings and three Beltrami County deputies went to North Country Regional Hospital with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.A nursing supervisor said the deputies and Jennings were treated and released.