San Antonio, TX – San Antonio firefighters evacuated the downtown La Quinta Inn & Suites after two guests were reportedly exposed to carbon monoxide, according to the San Antonio Fire Department.

A spokesperson with SAFD said both guests were taken to an area hospital and are expected to be OK.

Firefighters were called to the 300 block of Blum St., near E. Commerce and Bowie streets, around 10:30 a.m. Sunday. SAFD found carbon monoxide had accumulated from the boiler room to the fifth floor of the building, according to the San Antonio Police Department.

Luckily, the building was emptying out with morning check-outs.