TX – Three Killeen residents died early Saturday morning when their home exploded.

Fire investigators say the fire appeared to be completely accidental and started from a failed gas line. The three victim’s names have not been released, but police say a man and a woman in their 50’s and a man in his 30’s were all related and lived in the home. They say upon arrival around 5:00 am Saturday morning the home was already destroyed.

Fire investigators say the home was heated using propane, which is very typical for homes in Texas. Investigators also say an accident like this is very rare. They also advise that all homes heated using propane or natural gas be inspected every year to prevent a gas leak.