Pocatello, ID- KIFI – Two Idaho hunters who were burned in an October Tenth propane stove explosion in their camper are undergoing painful skin grafts in a Salt Lake City hospital.

The explosion blew apart a trailer in southeastern Idaho where R- Lynn Taylor and his son-in-law, Daniel Wilson, were cooking food with two other people.

While Taylor and Wilson received second- and third-degree burns, the other two people weren’t seriously harmed.

The group had to wait nearly 45 minutes before paramedics arrived.

One of them, hunting companion Andrew Lepinski, tried to keep the burn victims from losing consciousness.

Lepinski says “That’s what we were doing for 45 minutes, just talking to them and praying.”