Denver, CO – A Park Hill neighborhood is in shock after a house explodes into flames Saturday night.

The incident occurred on the 2500 block of Oneida around 7 p.m when a natural gas leak caused the explosion.

Neighbors say they heard a loud explosion, then came outside to see enormous amounts of flames and smoke coming from the home.

The resident of the home was transported to a nearby hospital with injuries and burns.

Officials say even though it was a gas leak, neighbors have no reason to fear any remaining danger.