Princess Anne, MD – A home in Princess Anne was blown off its foundation due to a propane explosion.Investigators determined a leak occurred in a gas line inside a crawl space.A Peninsula Oil technician was at the residence servicing the propane tank.

The homeowner, Faye Walston, and a cousin of hers tell 47ABC they were in the home while the technician was working on the hot water heater.That is when they described a loud explosion that shook the house.The homeowner says they then hurried out of the house with the technician – who had burns on his hands.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal says the man was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Burn Center for treatment of non life-threatening injuries.

Ms. Walston says shes just grateful she and everyone else got out alive.The Red Cross was on scene to help her make accommodations while her house was being investigated.The State Fire Marshal estimates that there areabout $15,000 in damages.