Manhall, PA – Six people were taken to the hospital because of high carbon monoxide levels in a Munhall apartment building.

According to the Munhall fire chief, three adults and three children were transported to the hospital. He said high carbon monoxide levels were discovered in the apartment building when firefighters arrived after a woman called 911.

The chief said a total of 16 residents live in the building.

There is currently no word on what may have caused the high levels of carbon monoxide.