Great Bend, PA – It appears two men were critically injured Tuesday afternoon after a propane tank exploded.

According to people at the scene, two men from Suburban Propane were installing a hot water tank in the basement of this house on Maple Street in Great Bend, Pennsylvania.

Something went wrong because the propane tank wouldn’t shut off and it exploded.

It blew a large hole through the kitchen floor.

PA state police are still investigating and won’t release any more details at this time.