Glasgow, MT – Natural gas was determined to be the cause of a house explosion in Glasgow last month.

The Glasgow Fire Department says its investigation was “inconclusive” in determining the source of the leak.

On June 10th, firefighters were called to the scene in the early morning hours.

When they arrived, they found a house engulfed in flames.

Significant damage was done to both sides of the home.

One person was inside the house at the time of the explosion and was taken to the hospital.

Family members have asked us to not release the name or condition of the victim.

An investigator hired by the family has sent the piping and all the appliances to a facility in Denver for analysis.